R. Perrin Baker
Perry's practice includes loan and other financial transactions as counsel to borrowers or lenders and general business transactions. He previously served as General Counsel and Secretary of Marine Bank and as Chief Market Counsel of PNC Bank, National Association.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D.
- Lehigh University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Assisted a bank that provided part of the financing for a university dormitory construction project. The transaction required integration with financing from other sources and included an intercreditor agreement with the trustee under a bond indenture
- Counsel in multiple transactions to a lender that provides floor plan financing and term loans to dealers
- Counsel to a lender that provided secured financing to a private company to enable its acquisition and upgrade of multiple cable television networks
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America®, (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency; Reorganization Law), 2018-2022
Community and Professional Service
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Erie Hospital, Emeritus Member, Board of Governors, Former Chairman
- Scholarship Foundation of Erie Scottish Rite Bodies, President
- Erie County Bar Association, Board of Directors, Former Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- 2016 Professional Advisor Symposium: Lending Decisions and Actions: The Trickle-Down Effect on Collections
- 11 Knox Law Attorneys Included on 2022 Best Lawyers in America® List
- Fifteen Knox Law Attorneys Included On 2021 Best Lawyers in America® List
- Twelve Knox Law Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers in America® List
- Eleven Knox Law Attorneys Named to 2019 Best Lawyers in America® List
- Nine Knox Law Attorneys Named to 2018 Best Lawyers In America® List