Colleen D. Campbell
Colleen focuses her practice in business, commercial and tax law; banking and commercial lending; nonprofit and tax-exempt entities; and community development projects. She has prior experience as a Certified Legal Intern during law school, providing counsel to nonprofit organizations on start-up and governance matters. She also served as an intern for the Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership, The Erie Community Foundation, and Knox Law.
While in law school, Colleen was the Managing Editor of the Journal of Law, Technology, and the Internet; and participated in the Women's Law Association as treasurer. At Gettysburg College, she was Co-President of the Pre-Law Club and President of the Economic Research Club. She was also captain of the varsity cross country and track and field teams, and member of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D.
Contract Law Honors Fellow
Managing Editor (2021-2022) and Associate Editor (2020-2021) of the Journal of Law, Technology, and the Internet
Treasurer of the Women's Law Association
- Gettysburg College, B.A.
Economics Department Honors
Co-President, Pre-Law Club
President of Economic Research Club
Captain (2019) of Varsity Women's Cross Country and Track & Field Teams
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Served as Certified Legal Intern for the Milton A. Kramer Community Development Clinic, providing counsel to nonprofit organizations on start-up and governance matters
- Conducted legal research on issues related to venture capital, mergers & acquisitions, and corporate governance, as Legal Research Assistant to Professor Anat Alon-Beck
- Served as Research Intern for the Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership, regarding urban development practices and opportunity zones
- Examined grants and community projects and researched community best practices as a Community Impact Intern for The Erie Community Foundation
- Pennsylvania Chief Justice Samuel J. Roberts Scholarship Recipient (Erie County Bar Association), 2019-2021
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association