Robert J. Jeffery
Bob focuses his practice on real estate, estate planning & administration, governmental practice, and business & tax law. He has practiced law in North East since 1978, most recently as Orton & Jeffery, P.C. with Edward Orton, who retired in 2016. Bob became affiliated with Knox Law in 2018 as Counsel and continues to serve the North East community along with his paralegal staff.
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Penn State University, B.S.
- New York
- Represents individuals, families, and businesses in various matters including real estate purchases and sales, estate planning, estate administration, business law, and more
- Serves as solicitor for North East Township (since 1988)
- Serves as solicitor for North East Township Water & Sewer Authority (since 1988)
- Serves as solicitor for North East Borough Zoning Hearing Board
Community and Professional Service
- North East Community Foundation, Board Member and Treasurer, 2002-present
- McCord Memorial Library, Former Trustee
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New York Bar Association