Knox Law Statement on COVID-19 Outbreak
NOVEMBER 27, 2020 UPDATE: Our offices are open by appointment only, subject to the most recent orders. Professionals and staff continue to be available by phone and email to help with your questions and concerns.
More Information and Resources
MAY 11, 2020 UPDATE: Our Erie and North East offices are open by appointment only, subject to applicable restrictions. Many professionals and staff continue to work remotely and are all available by phone and email to help with your questions and concerns.
March 16, 2020
To our clients:
Like all of you, we at Knox Law are responding to the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic by keeping top-of-mind those whose health has been directly affected and those caring for them, monitoring the rapidly-changing situation, and preparing for all contingencies.
Our primary objective continues to be serving your legal needs, consistent with your health and well-being and that of our team and the larger community. Our offices remain open at present, and we are taking all measures dictated by common sense, including:
- Paying heightened attention to good hygiene, sanitization of the offices, and social distancing
- Insisting that those who are ill or have family members who are ill stay home
- Encouraging avoidance, by all professionals and staff, of non-essential travel and attendance at large gatherings
- Minimizing face-to-face meetings
- Assuring that all professionals and staff will be able to work remotely with maximum efficiency
Please be assured that, whatever the circumstances, client emails and calls will continue to be monitored and responded to as soon as possible. Voicemail messages left for attorneys at office numbers are automatically forwarded to them by secure email.
At times like this we are especially grateful for our valued clients, our strong team, and our caring community. Together we’ll meet the challenges ahead. Please contact us if there is anything we can do to assist you, your business, or your organization.
Tom Tupitza, President
For more information, please contact Sarah Holland.