Knox Law's Labor & Employment Group: Here to Help As a Team
Knox Law's Labor & Employment Group has years of experience in the resolution of a wide variety of labor & employment issues. We are all here to help!
Working as a team, we address the Human Resources needs of employers promptly and efficiently.
We represent privately owned businesses, municipalities, school districts, and a variety of nonprofit organizations and public sector clients with as few as five and as many as 30,000 employees, in both union and non-union environments.
Our clients include many of the largest employers in the communities we serve and many of the area's primary nonprofit and governmental institutions, as well as a number of growing entrepreneurial enterprises.
- Mark T. Wassell has over 35 year of experience in labor & employment law and speaks often to professional and community groups. He is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated.
- Julia M. Herzing has over 12 years of experience and has been included in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Rising Stars since 2017.
- Robert D. Zaruta was recently named Shareholder of Knox Law and has over 11 years of experience.
- Matthew W. Lasherjoined the firm earlier this year to round out our team.
- All four are involved in various community organizations as board members, volunteers, and/or speakers.
- Our annual Workplace Law Forum, focusing on legal issues for private sector employers, draws over 150 HR and business professionals from all over Pennsylvania and beyond.
- Our annual Municipal Law Symposium, offering legal updates for the public sector, also draws a large crowd from school districts, municipalities and other public entities.
- Our labor & employment attorneys are also available for internal trainingsor webinars on a variety of topics.
- Contact us to learn more: 814-459-2800
For more information, please contact Sarah Holland.