Mark Wassell Presents Front-Line Supervisors Training: Part 1
"Critical Issues: What Your Supervisors Need to Know" will be held on April 19, May 17 and June 21, 2023 at the Training & Workforce Development Center @ Lindenpointe.
Part 1 will review a supervisor's role in HR management, including:
- Characteristics of a good supervisor
- Value of proper progressive discipline
- Importance of documenting employee behavior
- Need to address situations before they become problems
- Benefits of defining expectations when evaluating employees
Parts 2 and 3 will cover employment laws, and team culture, respectively.
At Knox Law, Mark counsels and defends employers in all aspects of labor and employment law.
For more information, please contact Sarah Holland.