Ms. Hardin focuses her practice on complex civil litigation. She litigates these matters in both state and federal courts. Ms. Hardin has experience in a wide variety of subject matter, including contract, business, and trust and estate disputes, along with labor and employment litigation, constitutional law practice, personal injury matters, and Title IX. She uses all of this experience to serve clients in litigation-related matters.
Ms. Hardin graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law and the Pennsylvania State University. While in law school, she developed a variety of legal experience, including a Judicial Externship with the Honorable Judge Brian Edwards of the Jefferson County Circuit Court in Louisville, Kentucky. Ms. Hardin interned at two large corporations, served as a student attorney at a law clinic, and clerked at both a small law firm and the Bullitt County Commonwealth Attorney’s Office. She was also a Graduate Fellow at the Legislative Research Commission in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Obtained summary judgment at the United States District Court level in ADEA employment action
- Represented landowner in defense of eminent domain proceedings. Case settled favorably at mediation
- Assisted attorneys and state prosecutors with trial preparation as a law clerk at the Bullitt County Commonwealth Attorney’s Office in Shepherdsville, Kentucky
- Conducted research and drafted opinions and orders in response to motions and appeals as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judge Brian Edwards at the Jefferson County Circuit Court in Louisville, Kentucky
- Reviewed and revised contracts for sale and negotiated for favorable terms as legal intern for a global steel producer
- Researched and evaluated an environmental compliance program and provided compliance recommendations as a legal intern for a global steel producer
- Conducted legal research about compliance issues as a legal intern for a large entertainment corporation
- Conducted public policy research and provided support for legislative committee meetings as a Graduate Fellow at the Legislative Research Commission in Frankfort, Kentucky
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Poverty, Health, and the Law and in Family Law, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
Community & Professional Service
- ServErie, Board Member
- Erie County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Vice Chair, 2021-present
- Erie County Bar Association AKT Committee, Co-Chair
- Pennsylvania Bar Association's Women in the Profession Committee, Member, including subcommittees: Promotion of Women; Public Service; and Quality of Life